Coronavirus - Statement
SUPPLIER STATEMENT EARLYBIRD FOOD AG - CORONAVIRUS
The situation around the coronavirus concerns us greatly. Of course also
economically. We have therefore made some adjustments with immediate effect. This statement is to inform customers and all other stakeholders about the measures Earlybird Food AG is taking regarding the Coronavirus.
Measures taken, to make sure our employees and customers stay safe (in addition to the mandatory hygienic standards already implemented)
- All employees are advised to follow the instructions of the federal office of public health
- Emloyees with any symptoms must contact the company immediately, stay home and call a doctor.
- Additional healthcheck of all employees before work starts.
- Additional disinfection of the workplaces, delivery mobiles and logistic locations.
- Logistics employees are advised to avoid close contact. Our deliveries are no longer handed over, but deposited at the door. Our couriers carry a hand disinfectant with them and disinfect their hands before and after each delivery.
Measures, Customers can take, to minimize the infection risk:
- Wash fruits without peel/skin, before eating
- Inform us immediately, if there is any insecurity regarding our services
Take care, look after your loved ones, and not only take note of the BAG's requests, but also follow them. In this way, you will contribute to a society of solidarity and help to improve our health system. Thanks to all the people in the healthcare industry who take care of patients day & night - you are doing an incredible job!
Earlybird Food AG, Aaraugerstrasse 1
email@example.com / 043 331 31 91